top of page

Still closed w/ more melting as we wait for snow

The past few warm afternoons, approaching 60°, have further melted out a few trail connections, and it doesn't look like this week's storm is going to produce the snow we need. We still have good coverage on the majority of the trails, but will not be able to regroom and reopen until we get several inches of snow to allow us to snowmobile-groom without damaging the golf course underneath at the few thin and melted-out spots. Hopefully next weeks snowstorm will be better than this weeks...



Our nonprofit Nordic center was also recently featured on a podcast, which can be heard here:





45 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

תגובות


bottom of page