Thanks to the low sun angle this time of year, the trails held up ok today and we anticipate that the trails will be open tomorrow until noon. We will make the final call tomorrow morning after re-grooming, and may be adding some snow to the downhill sections of the blue trail, and/or temporarily closing some trails for safety concerns.
The next several days will be even warmer, so we'll likely have to temporarily close tomorrow afternoon until the next decent snowstorm, maybe next week. The majority of the ski trails (~90%) will continue to hold snow, but the few spots that will melt back to grass will prevent us from re-grooming the trails without potentially damaging the underlying golf course grass. 7 days of local skiing and counting--think snow!