top of page

Still waiting…

I was hopeful that the Thanksgiving storm would give us the snow depth we needed to start our local ski season. Unfortunately, we only got 1-2"--not nearly enough to safely groom the ski trails without damaging the underlying golf course. It looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer...

Also, if you can spare a small tax-deductible donation for our nonprofit on 'Giving Tuesday', we'd appreciate it! All donations support our ability to cover the grooming and operating expenses for this volunteer-run organization, plus continue to offer free learn to ski events for local children. Donations can be made at:

93 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page