top of page

Potential snow inbound, but a quick warm-up so no grooming ;-(

Depending on how this weather system moves into the state, we could get one of the two potential outcomes, or something entirely different:



Unfortunately, the Country Club at Woodmoor is not letting us groom any potential snow from this inbound storm given the fact that there would likely only be one day of skiing post-storm (Saturday), and the temperatures will be back in the 50s Sunday through Wednesday of next week.


I'm seeing colder temperatures in the long-term forecast, so hopefully we'll pick up another couple days of local groomed skiing before winter's over. Think snow!

93 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page