top of page

Snow holding, chance for more Wednesday-Thursday

Although we have some thin grassy spots after the last two days of warmer weather, the majority of the two ski trails we opened are still holding the snow well. We have also been able to move some additional snow to the two cartpath crossings on these loops. There is a chance for a couple inches of additional snow later this week, and if we get enough, we should be able to re-open our Green and Green-blue loop, plus will continue to move more snow to the cart path crossings on the Blue and Blue-black ski trails in preparation for their eventual opening. Think snow!


88 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page